Update: Why show more skin?

I have been thinking about the comments on the recent post that I put up, and have written up an update to the original post. I am going to try and get my point across better, and give you some really amazing snapshots of what I mean.


One big thing that I have seen in the comments is that people are thinking that I am talking about Religion when I do talk about all of this. Everyone is the same in the world, and we need to really need to see that, this is the life and people are normally good inside of them. Relating this back to Skin, no one is going to make you convert to a certain Religion because you show your skin. I just feel that people who are showing their SKIN is crazy, and has nothing to do with my religion or my friends that I am with. This all has to do with what I am looking at around the world, and everything that I see right outside of my eyes.


I still feel that




I think that as I watch and look around the world, more men and women are showing more skin. I feel this is really getting me worried about our world, why do we need this? Why do we need this? I feel that I am throwing up every time I see more and more skin. My feeling is that we need to show less and less skin, and I only say this because I am not one to look at people's skin, this is really gross.

Everyday I look at this world, and I see that we are needing to be a little more open there with ourselves, but why do we need to bare our skin to the world??? I feel like the world around me is going nuts, and then a women comes up and has everything but her eyes closed up people get mad. Well I am going to say "Shame on People."

We need to respect people for not showing anything off, and that is what I feel is the best thing, I hate when people are so not open about both sides. Seems our crazy world has gotten crazier.

Yes there is this whole thing in Quebec happening, but is this really going to change the world no. Quebec will go back to that normal self and there will still be Canadians not wanting to get Immigrants to be proud of who they are. We are just being open to everyone, and that is better then shutting down the borders because someone isn't like us.

I support people who don't need to show everything and want to cover all their body parts. People should accept this, and believe that everyone has the ready to do what they want. Immigrants come in, have to learn to live like us, and have done more to change Canada then Canadians who have lived here longer. They are just trying to live a life, and we are pushing them to the edge.

As a person who has lived here in Canada his whole life, Canadians should accept Immigrants for who they are, and be a Shamed to say things that don't accept us. As I look at the debate in Quebec, everyone there is learning French or English, and this is all so us in North America and parts of Europe can keep English as their first language. If anything, we should be learning 2 or 3 languages in School all the time.

Comments