Why I want to Become The "Lesser Gender"? Update #3

I will be doing a series every week from Monday to Friday on one topic that screams me to talk about.


Makeup is something that I don't talk about enough but I am going to have to as that is something I am going to have to use in the future.  The reason, I will have to use makeup is to look nothing like myself but a super femme person.  There are people who don't need to wear makeup to make themselves look femme but as a person who wasn't born that way, I am going to have to do that.  I have never used makeup ever so this will be the first time and I am a bit scared.  Being scared is not new to me but I am trying to break that mold and really not be scared of anything. Sometimes you have to be to real get over the issue.  Makeup is new and exciting to me which is going to mean I have to really crush this to make myself super femme and understand the world around me.

The way people told me to understand how to do makeup is look at what drag queens, that don't put on too much makeup, do as they are able to put on makeup like not many other people can.  I also should be watching videos on youtube that will show how to do makeup well.  The other way is to get someone else to do my makeup well enough.  The issues that will come of this is me having to cover everything that is on my face now that I don't want there to be in the future.  To make this work, I have to learn to shave really well, and get all the hair off, not suppose to be there.  I am hoping that if everything is done right, I will not look the way I use to look ever again.

Last, is the makeup really the way to go about this and can't I just dress a super femme person without makeup.  The reason for all of this, is to never look the way I was in the past, and make sure people don't know who I am ever again.  This will take time but I am sure I will get there and be happy as a clam.  I am going to take this challenge on and really move forward with what I want to do.


If you have any questions, comments, or thoughts, please leave them below and I will get them when I have a chance. I would love to hear what other people think.

Please support me via donating on my Patreon page.

Comments