10 Things to be Happy About in 2019

Since starting this blog again,  I have been super happy and that has allowed me to create this blog post to say what are the 10 things to be happy about going into 2019.

  1. Experiences - Smiling
  2. People
  3. Veganism
  4. Appearance Changes - Femme Fashion
  5. Switching Jobs
  6. Sign Language
  7. Moving Out
  8. Exercise
  9. Dancing
  10. Climate Action

All of these above, make me feel really happy.  Thinking about anyone of them, makes me smile more and get up and jump around.  If you ever want to make me smile, talking about one of these topics, will bring me joy.


The quote is exactly why I wrote the list above.  To make me understand the beautiful reasons to be happy.  Every single happy thought is going through my brain right now, and I can't stop the impulse of doing something fun.


What is your happy list?

Comments