Feelings in Winter

Well, most people feel really blah in the winter, there has been a lot of joy in my life that I have been pushing forward on.  Today is one of these days that really pushed me to be happier and have joy in my life.

I started off the day by waking up from a great sleep that made me feel alive.  I can't say what happened in my sleep as I didn't monitor this closely enough to know.  Yet, waking up feeling fresh, having joy, happiness and really ready for the day made me smile.



After waking up, I looked at a some really good photos of people with different coloured hair, red lipstick and nice clothes.  This made me feel once again wanting to change my appearance to femme, and really deck all out.  I want different colour hair, red lipstick, and a variety of super cute clothes that will make me pop.


Once I had all the ideas in my mind, I did a different hairstyle, and took a photo of that.

This made me very happy as is the first time in awhile, I did something different with my hair and really enjoyed this.


The happiness and joy will continue throughout the day and help me get lots done today.

Comments