Podcast & Ideas

I have started a new podcast that is here to stay and I am updating it slowly, but this isn't a professional one.. All I am doing is using a Mic in my room and making audio which is really fun to do.. Slowly I will add music, but that is hard for me as my music keyboard doesn't connect to the computer.. Open Naro Air is the name of the show: http://dump.ben-tm.be/shawnrisk/ and I am going to update the site very soon... Another thing I am not going to do at all in the future is Video Podcasting as that is insane and really bad for me...

Ideas....
1.) I have been thinking why can't there be a totally open radio station for youth run by youth.. All the stations I see are ran by adults and kids never get their voice out there.. I am trying to start that on my site, but I need to find people who want to do this.. Everyone I ask they are saying nope I don't have the voice for a radio station, which I feel everyone says a voice for radio..

2.) Drawing more is interesting me again, and I am having so much fun recently.. I have been feeling a lot better doing that instead of computers.. My idea is to start working on a god artwork that will show my talent...

3.) The Environment is going so crazy and my idea is to start saving as much as possible.. The only way people can save the environment is by using their mind and make their house environmentally friendly..

There is no way I am going to be on the computer over the christmas holidays..

Comments

The_Decryptor said…
I agree with you on the Environment thing, people just dont seem to care that we are killing it off.
Anonymous said…
you have very good ideas. im real happy to see that you are taking a stand and trying to fight for what you think (in this case, know) is right. ill talk to you later, shawn.