World Climate Change Day

Today is World Climate Change day and I am so mad about our effort on the world change.. There is this issue that is so big and efforts everyone living everyday but no one is doing anything about this.. I wish that people would take this issue more seriously.. People are dieing everyday of bad environments, and I saw why can't we fix this..

In Toronto they had a rally and march that was amazing, but I didn't get to go there.. They marched down to the US consulate and tell them that the world needs a change and fast.. I wish that everyday people changed their lifes to make the world a little better overall..

In Montreal there is this huge conference going on to develop the world after the Kyoto Protocol is gone and out the window.. In 2012 the Koyto Protocol is done with, and what happens after is a big chance.. I am hoping that the USA is able to join in and cut down there greenhouse gases... Yes there are not as many countries as I would like who have put the law into effort but that is going to change as more see it as a need..

My idea is to get the environment onto the number one issue in the world, and for governments around the world to fix everything that goes with this... I think that the world should make the planet their number one cause and hope that we are saving this planet fast.. The basic things we can do at home is recycle more, compost, and let the world live a bit more..

Comments