Expanding Life & Free Opinion Blog

I have been looking at new ways to get my life in better fashion, and with everything comes a plus when you wait long enough.. I remember waiting for something to happen then going to do Katimavik which was a plus in 2004-2005, then doing Canada World Youth in 2006-2007, and now I have a job in the Computer Area.. All of this has been lots of life experience, which is a huge plus for me, and giving me more power then I have ever had.

My passion is in the environment and I am looking into that area more and more everyday.. Over the past 3 years, my passion for the environment has increased as I have been around people who are directly involved with this area... The environment is an area that is giving me greater awareness of my life and people who are directly affect by this.. Everyday I learn more about people working with the environment then I do working with computers.

The other idea I had, along with a few other people was to start a whole new political party which is crazy yes I know, but you are talking to someone who has crazy ideas all the time.. We just thought that here in Canada the NDP party was getting away from where we liked them when we first started to vote for them.. Also the Greens, don't have enough support across the country to really make a difference that will be affected right now. Really getting into this would be a challenge and hard but on the other side, "Why start a new political party?", well we want to at all, this was just to stir our minds to think what needs to be done to make a great party.

There is another new person who is going to start blogging here, her name is Sam and she is going to blog here.. This is a huge plus, as she has really amazing opinions, and in the last few months has really made me think about the world in a different way.. Overall she is going to bring a more unique opinion on the world, and made me define this blog into a more understanding place.

One change I have made in my blog, is that all opinions are free and open, if you want to blog on my website just comment about wanting to, and I will give you the necessary information.. I am looking for a number of people to comment on this blog in the long run, and to expand this blog out to the farest reaches of the world.

Comments