Getting Rid of All Fears

I am going to get rid of all my fears, this year and not looking back at them as fears at all.  The biggest fears I have at the moment are around job, money and appearance.  I know they might not sound like big fears to lots of people but I have them in my stomach and need to get the courage to overcome them.  As I overcome them, they will not be sticking point in my life.  My fears will drop like flies if I continue to focus on them and get them out of my system.

My fears will come and go as I am moving upward in my life and trying to do more of what fears me most.  I really want to continue to drop fears from my life and focus on improving what I am doing.  The way to do them is to think everyday of one fear and figure out a way to conquer that which for me isn't about doing this once but over a week as that will allow me to really get over the fear.  I feel fears take time to get over and the more you do something the less of a fear this becomes.


The quote above is exactly what a fear is.  I need to overcome the obstacles in my life and push them to the side to make room for the new me.  Everyday, I look around and see a happier and smiling me but the fears are always there and lets me stand at the back of the pack.

I remember being at a strategy session once, and the facilitator asked all of us to get up, and then she said this circle here is the centre of the decision making progress for the group.  Now place yourself as far back as you feel that will indicate the amount of decision making you feel you do within the group.  After that, the facilitator asked for thoughts, and I said "I wanted to be as far away from the centre as possible." I still feel that way but might be because of a fear I have of taking up too much space and not allowing others to speak or have a voice.

Comments