Book Clubs



I have been wanting to get involved in book clubs over the years but with me being busy and focused on other things I never got involved.  Recently, I joined a bunch of different communities, and they said, "We used to have book clubs, and we can start this again" or "We have a book club, you can join."  I am amazed communities have these, and have started to get seriously involved.  I really like reading books but don't do this enough as other thing take over my life.  Yet, I feel now is the time to get involved in them.

One of the book club has evolved into a media club where not just books will be read but this might include, articles, podcasts, films, and others.  This is interesting as this one is about one topic specifically but still can include a wide range.  I am all into learning and that is what book and media clubs are all about.  To expand our horizon, and be educated in a different way than normal education does for most of us.

I haven't even read my whole book collection yet either so I am going to try to do all the reading, watching and listening people ask of me but also pop in my own books too.  I know this is a challenge but challenges are good to have and knowledge is key in this society.  The more we learn, the better we can be in society.

If people want to follow along in the book and media clubs, I can post updates here as we finish them.  Do let me know in the comments below as that will be helpful.

As for the book, I need to finish right now that is This Changes Everything.  I am going to finish all the books, I have by the end of year, which I am sure will be fun.

Comments