Signs?

Everyday I go cycling or walking around my area, and there is are so many signs everywhere that I see. The one I really hate is ontop of a business roof, and I emailed my councillors office and they said that the sign is legal to be there. I wonder if the public like myself has the right to say if they want a sign in a certain area or not?

There are more and more signs going up everywhere in my area as the population increases and this seems like we don't have many public areas around here. There should be a way that I can go online and see all the signs in my area and put in a comment or request for this sign to come down.

Signs overall are going nuts, and they are everywhere, not just signs that are billboards but the lottery or putting out sales are on. Why do people need to do this? We don't need to be hit 100 times a day with signs as we travel around our local area just to get some exercise.

If the local area could make the local area more open, and develop public spaces that can't have signs anywhere that would be great. There are a few like this in the city of Toronto but if you go there you will see signs on buildings around you. We need to create local areas where this doesn't happen, and for everything to be free for people to use the space.

When will the local area start to change and develop areas that are open to everything at all times?

Comments