Dreaming of New Challenges

 I had a dream last night that I was picked for a job that would have me move to a different city.  In my head, I was asking myself, when do I tell everyone that I am moving away and can't continue to go to in person meetings?  I woke up before I was able to tell anyone but was really freaky how real that could be.

I have lived in a number of places and each time, I always pack up and move back to my birth city.  This might mean that I haven't found the community yet that has inspired me enough to stay in one place besides my birth city.  Inspiration is big for me, and need that to come first if I want to live in a city long term.

There are many times when I said "I want to move to another city."  After saying that, I always think can I not move part of one city I would love to live in to my own?  Sometimes, the answer is no and others is yes.


As with the location, I have made a bucket list and challenges I would like to do.  The bucket list is short but will grow as more items come into my head.  I seem to look for challenges and asking people to give me a challenge.  My current challenge is to improve many different aspects of my life and see how that turns out.

On the bucket list at the moment, in no order, are:
  • learn to snowboard
  • learn to swim
  • kiss in the rain
  • learn sign language
  • learn to do acro dancing

What is on your bucket list?

Comments