Painting the Early Mornings

All of my life, I have been interested in art that gives me a really good eye for details and design.  I remember my teachers in school always saying that I had an artist mind and always taken that into my work.  I do art on and off but since I have been happier with my life recently, doing art has being more common to do in my life.

The kind of art, I do like doing is drawing people and doodling weird non-human people.  I normally doodle when I am in meetings as sometimes they can be boring and uninteresting.  Yet, I really want to do this more often and get out my creative side. 

The eye for detail and design has helped me when I create websites for others or see material being created as I can tell what looks good or bad.  Below is a painting I did years ago and still is one of the best I have done.

What is your favourite type of art or piece of art you have seen?

Person Waiting In Line

With all of this happiness, I am starting to go to bed earlier and get up earlier too.  Trying to get at least 7 - 8 hours of sleep a day to wake up fresh and relaxed.  I actually enjoy being up early and getting on with the day as this allows me to push forward faster.

The early mornings, before the sun comes up, have made me aware there is less noise in the city.  I enjoy thinking about my life and what needs to be done in quiet areas which the early mornings allow me to do.

What do you enjoy about the early mornings?

Comments