Past to Future Happiness

Lately, I have been growing my hair, which is black, longer.  As far back as I can remember almost 20 years, I have always wanted super long hair.  Most of the time, I am agreeable to others wanting my hair cut, which is almost 100% of the time.  Yet, this time around, I am not going to get my hair cut unless there is a need.

Growing my hair has been making me happier and smile more.  This allows me to be more of myself in a small way.  Once my hair is at the right length, maybe I can move onto other small changes in my appearance.

With my hair, I am confused about the whole hair falling in front of my face, how do I make my hair stay behind my ear?

My Hair in Future

Since I am talking about the past and future today, I have always wanted to learn sign language as far back as I can remember.  I finally got the chance when a free sign language course came up in my email.  The course is once every week and the teacher is very funny.  I have done two classes so far which this weeks was canceled as the University is on reading week.

My understanding of sign language has improved as new words keep coming up.  Yet, my practicing has to improve 10 fold before I can do conversations well enough.  People have been expressing how they are able to practice by going to meetups or standing in front of mirrors which are all great ways.  How do people practice sign language?

My goal with sign language is to be good enough that I don't have to speak English at all.  With that, if I could use sign language all the time that would make me much happier.

Comments