New Job to Pouring Rain

I have been volunteering for a few years with a group that is really amazing, and has done some great work.  In the last few weeks, I learned that the one paid person is going to leave sometime between now and the next elections of the executive which is in March 2017.  When that happens, the person has asked me to be one of the people to take over.  There might be co-coordinators of the group in the future.  I am happy to be asked but I will not know for sure if I am elected into the position until the elections happen.  If the person steps down before March 2017, the election for that position could happen sooner.

I don't ask for much and working on campaigns, makes me happy, but seems this person want me to step up more which I am happy to do.  In the past, I have been two positions on the executive and helped in other ways.  To get this done there is a three step process, #1 I have to work out the descriptions of the co-coordinators, #2 someone has to propose this at our strategy session coming up and #3 there has to be elections to put people in place, even if they are only shadowing the current coordinator.

Yesterday was the first chance, I got to see really how much work the coordinator of the group does to get everything figured out.


The other great news yesterday was the rain.  I enjoy walking in the rain and seeing the world before, during and after the pouring rain comes down.  Walking in the rain gives me another chance to enjoy life and be happy in everything that I am doing.  I am the kind of person who enjoys jumping and walking in puddles.

Please comment which weather you enjoy and why.

Comments