J-Walking

I have been asking myself everyday why do people J-Walk? Canada seems to be turning into India where people just walk anywhere and everywhere. Soon we will have everyone walking in front of cars not caring what others feeling.

When you walk across the street you should always cross at a light that way you don't get close to be hit by a car. I have almost been hit by a car three times for different reasons which is crazy as I am very careful most of the time.

When I do want to cross at the light everyone looks at me like I am killing the fun. What fun is if you end up in the Hospital or need to take a few more minutes? The streets in Toronto, Ontario, Canada are getting busier and busier everyday and one wrong move and you could be out into no person lands.

People are always trying to get to somewhere as fast as possible and not thinking about everything around them. I see people jumping from one side to the middle to the other side when the light is red still. Why can't we wait, have we become a society that just needs to get from Point A to Point B and back fast?

Society should slow down and take everything one step at a time. If we were in a rush always to leave and go somewhere else we would never get anywhere. This is what is happening in the Western Society, is we go to a meeting, than an event than back home, and sleep. We do the same thing the next day, plus work. We are doing everything but forgetting we just need to relax and talk to people.

Talking to people is the best thing to do and really gets everyone in the mood. Last time, I really talked to people, I got lots more done than being in a meeting or at an event or anything else. We need to have more sit down and talk time for everyone that way we can really get things done that are needed.

Comments