Building Courage and Taking Risks to Doing Exercise

I am going to rule 2017 by doing everything I can to change the bad issues of past years into something good.  Focusing on doing everything I want in life and not letting the demons of the past come back.  Over the past few years there has been many difficult times and I want to change each one to get back on track with making 2017 the best year ever.  I already have goals in mind that I want to complete for this year.  Completing all of my goals will really make me smile even more then I am now.

The other way to make 2017 roar, is to take risks with my life which really get me to step out of my boundaries.  A few of them are moving out, getting true paid work, and making sure everything in my life is secure.  The first one moving out, which will happen this year and really move out so that I don't have to run back to family.  The second goal, is to get true paid work, which is paid work that is stable and not a job or project here or there, this might happen in the next couple of months.  The third and last goal is to get everything secure in my life which includes banking, appearance, and being able to pay for myself.


This year is about getting the courage to do things on my own and super charge my life as a whole.  I want to have no fears in my life by the end of this year.  I feel both the courage and the fears go hand and hand, as I drop the fears from my life, the courage builds up and I get over everything.  The more I try to overcome my fears, the bigger my courage gets to push forward without others telling me I am doing something wrong in my life.



Beyond that, I am trying to get into doing more exercise, which one of them is running.  I do running on and off which is helping me build up courage over time.  I have spoke about running before but really enjoy the relaxing feeling this gives me.  As for other exercises, I want to get back into cycling which I don't do in the winter months as that can be dangerous.  If I could bike in the winter that would be great but the amount that I do go outside in the winter is not enough to really make that worth the effort.

Comments