Lack of Sleep to Interested in People

I was so tried today as I wake up a random time for some reason.  I didn't even go to bed that early and was up at 2am and didn't go back to sleep for awhile.  I normally am okay with waking up early as I can go back to sleep but didn't go back to sleep for 2 hours.  After I woke up, I felt tired still which isn't normally.  I normally say "I am tired" a lot but am not at all.  The whole situation was totally different, and half way through the day, I got a headache that wasn't the normal headache.  Most of the time, I get headaches for not sleeping or eating enough but this was like "You are doing too much that you shouldn't be doing plus get sleep and eat more" all in one headache.

Throughout the day, I had an outreach event plus a meeting.  The outreach event went the worse ever as I have done this same event for the past few years without anything bad happening.  I am not worried any more as others said the related meeting went very well.  As for the other meeting I went to, that actually was super amazing but the headache was really getting to me so I had to pull all my muscles together to get through.  I also thought a few days ago, I didn't want to speak much in the meeting as this needed to be led by people of colour which this was.  After the meeting, I thought, this was a great meeting as people of colour and woman were the ones you were speaking the most, that is always great to see.



This is exactly how I feel when I woke up today.  I felt like a troll and really wanted to sleep more then I had.  I also remember the troll under the bridge with the goats crossing the bridge story, which I am the troll.  If someone can help me wake up everyday in perfect form, that would be killer.  One thing I have been waking up feeling everyday is happy and really ready for the day but need tips to make myself perfect in all other aspects.



Today, I actually was really happy that I saw many people that I haven't seen in awhile.  People were really asking me questions and curious about my life.  I need to be more curious about their life as that is something I really feel will get me to make more friends, and even more.  I feel as I get busier in my volunteer work, people are actually wanting to talk to me more.  Maybe this is because instead of sitting in the back corner, I am actually speaking up and taking leadership that is different then I use to be.

Comments