Food Emotions to Asking for Advice

I have a weird feeling about eating the same food most days.  The variety of what I eat is not there, and I know this is a first world problem.  If I did make that happen, I would be happier.  Right now, I eat less then I should as I can't think of what to eat so I go for the same foods all the time.  The same food is pasta, cereal, bread, bagels, and then sometimes a variety of cooked veggies mixed together.

People always say to me, I didn't know you could eat that much, as I am skinny for my height.  When I am out eating in a restaurant that has a menu, I eat a little.  If there is a buffet, then people really see that I can eat a lot but never expect this ever.  The reason might be that, I am not very open to people about myself as that scares me to be fully open with everyone.


I have been trying to fuel my body not my emotions but I feel that my emotions are front and centre everyday.  Making my body happy should be top priority but I also have to deal with the emotions that food brings me.  Food brings me joy and sadness all at once but the love of cooking always makes me happy.


Yesterday, I was talking to people and they said if you want advice, all you have to do is ask for this.  I was surprised as I never knew that asking would open the door for people to help me.  Everyone seems to be in their own world and not really wanting to listen to my issues.  People are experienced in different ways that could help me grow as a person.


What was the best advice given to you?

Comments