Keeping Secrets to Lists

I do keep secrets, from most people, like almost everyone do.  The only reason I do keep secrets is, I don't feel others will not be comfortable from what I heard them say in the past.  From what they say, I am wanting to move forward in life but I get held back by people who are set in their ways and I feel have power over me.  The power over me keeps me in a bubble with all my secrets that I need to break out of.

The bubble is interesting as I use to have a larger one and over the years this has gotten smaller and smaller.  Over the years, I have started to learn that the need for family to do most things is not good as I am held back from reaching my potential.  As that happened, I also felt having a partner to love would help as well as I can tell them secrets and they can push me to do more.  Over 2016, I learned that pushing myself to do anything I want is better as I will be able to go in and out of relationships of all kinds without having to worry.


The above statement is good as this gives a lot of hope for the future.  There are a few other things, I would add to that list such as being open to talk about anything in life without judgement and being able to do things together.  All of that is good but if I don't get my life figured out to a certain extent before I have a partner I love, things might collapse before beginning.



Beyond that, I have a fourteen page document that will get much longer very soon and in that I have a list of foods and goals etc.  I am going to start to write down the foods that I feel I should be eating which will allow me to make better choices in what I buy and eat daily.  With that, I need to write down my to-do list every morning that includes schedule, work and volunteering to be more productive.  If  keep the lists, I will feel better off and ready to do more during the day.


Do you keep secrets or lists?

Comments