Zippers to Happiness

I am a bit fashion nut and as I have said many times before, I look at what people are wearing when I am out and about.  The big thing I have seen is that zippers are become a huge addition to more and more clothing that I didn't see 20 years ago.  This is putting zippers on the back of dresses or on the front of sports workout bra tank tops.

The sense that zippers have become bigger is something I enjoy.  You can build a zipper into almost any clothing item. I would be interested to have a zipper in the front of a winter hat.  This would allow for air to come through to not overheat your head as that can get very hot.


The photo above is a sweet looking hoodie with a zipper.  I am really happy looking at this photo and wish I could have this hoodie.  The only way to improve this hoodie, would be to have hand warmers over the hands that allow your fingers to peak out.



Beyond that, I feel in the last few days, I have been happier and really pushing myself to do more.  I really am trying to focus myself on getting a lot more done these days.  Everything that I normally do has been increased ten fold.  This allows me to smile more and feel very happy about what is happening with my life.


What makes you happy these days?

Comments