My Goals to Tracking

I have been trying to get my life in order and to do that, I have created a document showing my new plans which is long and could be a pain to look at sometimes.  This is everything, I want to do with my life and make sure I am inspired along the way.  The best thing is that even little things that I feel fit in my life will be put in this document and continue to push me forward.

Most of the blog posts I have done are based out of the document and really inspire me to move forward.  Even if the time frames I set for my goals are not very achievable, I know that is where I want to go.  For example, I set a goal of moving out by the end of year which totally didn't happen but I know that I want to move out.  Re-looking at my timeframes, maybe not setting them and only saying "I want to move out." is better.


The image above is exactly what I have in mind for myself.  All of the boxes are ones that I can fit myself into and have.  Yet, there are still areas where I need to figure out what I want to do with them.  The Pleasure, Attitude, and Education ones are the biggest three I see on there that I would like to sketch out a bit more.



With that, I am tracking most of what I do everyday on Google Calendar.  Yet, I don't feel Google Calender is the best solution in the end as you can't put up random things like "I need to be inspired today."  All you can do is put in actual items that are going to happen.

I would like to make giant version of a blackboard and a whiteboard that I could put many of my thoughts onto.  They should be portable so if I move, they are easy to take with me.  As you can see in the links, this is what I want and will make them happen.  I am not that handy, so if I can find them that would be better.

Comments