Personal Responsibility to Newer Trends

I recently said in a blog post if you want advice you have to ask for this.  To go even deeper, I have to take responsibility and start to tell the right people about my problems if they are affecting my health.  I am the kind of person who doesn't really want help in life as I have had too much growing up that I feel taking ownership of my own decisions is empowering me.  Along with that, I also see my siblings doing very well with minimum help needed and I compare myself to them all the time.

Going forward, I am going to start to ask for help when I have feel my health is being affecting.  The reason I say that, is sometimes I get to the point where am I doing something wrong and don't know until later this is really affecting my health.  I feel so ashamed to come to this point and only realize now that the wrong decisions are really wrong.


The above quote is exactly right, and I only started to realize that recently.  Once I started to see that my personal responsibility is equal to better health and well-being, I started to take that on fully and not stop.  Having that knowledge means asking the right people for help at certain times if you don't understand something especially when this comes to your health.



Beyond that, people say that I should include newer ways of reaching out to people such as social media, video blogging, and many other ways.  I agree with them that these are good ways to reach out to people, yet I don't feel I will ever get into traditional online social media.  Video blogging on the other hand, if I feel the energy to do that, I will allow myself to go down that route.  I am normally behind in trends as I enjoy the old fashion ways.

Comments