Doing My Own Work to Yoga

I have to start to do things on my own in my life.  In the past, I have wanted others to do things that I felt was too hard to do.  Now, I am figuring out that if I do things that I really enjoy, then I will be able to get down to working on actually doing them.  This year has been a huge wakeup call and I have started to really do more for myself to get everything off the ground in my life.

Most of the time when I was working on websites, I use to get others to come to the rescue if I had to code something long and hard.  Even if people said, you can do this easier by not coding and the other way is easier.  I always thought if I didn't do this a certain way, then the person at the other end would say this is wrong and I only wanted to do one way.


The above quote is what I have been learning in the last six months.  I need to struggle to get things done and not always rely on others, as in the long run I might feel bad having them do my work.  The whole idea is doing whatever I want on my own, then I will be happier in my life.  The happier I am in my life, the better I will be down the road, when people ask "How do you feel?"  I can always answer them with, I feel happy and really amazing as I am doing exactly what I want to do in my life.




Beyond that, I have started to do Yoga again.  This is really making me feel happy to understand that my body really needs to move all the time.  Yoga has always been a way I have enjoyed my life but I always take breaks which I don't really want to.  The point of Yoga is to relax and focus on having fun but not pushing yourself too hard.  This is the reason, I got into Yoga, and want to continue that want of feeling good about myself.

Comments