Turning My Mental Health State Upside in 2017

My mental health state is actually really good so far this year in 2017.  I am really focused on making every aspect of my life, something that I enjoy and am happy to be around.  Turning everything I use to do upside down and making myself feel more confident.  I don't want to be the same old me at the end of 2017. There should be a brand new person who has broken out of my shell and taken the world by storm.

My main focuses this year will be:

  • Making enough money to move out of where I am living now. 
  • Working in a career, I really enjoy and focused on exploring the various elements within the sector.  
  • Focus on growing everything that is important to me for example, volunteering, social life, paid work. 
  • Really make the bad voices go away which is hard with where I live. I have made a big start in the right direction.



The quote above is motivating me to continue to move forward.  This year is going to explode with fun and excitement that I am already doing everyday.  I am going to make the most out of my life by not going to stopping what I enjoy doing.  The next 12 months are about turning my mental state into the happiness I have ever been and showing people I can really change.



Beyond that, I am trying to live a more wholeness life which includes cutting down on the waste that I create.  This could be material or mental or other ways that I make waste happen in my life when I should be choosing to step up.

To get rid of some of the waste in my life, I need to step up to be even more environmentally friendly with the world.  Some examples are, cycling more instead of taking transit, using a reusable mug instead of coffee cups in cafes, and reducing my water, plastics and food that I produce.


Where is your mental health state at?  Please leave me a comment on that.

Comments