Passions, Energy, Fun to Leading Meetings

I have been doing lots of work lately which includes get more involved in my passions.  The excitement level for me has pushed me forward to really go deeper into passions of mine.  I am trying to explore 2017 to get more involved in arts, veganism, environmental, blogging, and LGBTQIA+ areas.  All of the areas have pushed me to really think about my life and how I want to see myself at the end of 2017.

The amount of energy and fun, I am getting out of everything I am doing in 2017 has really ramped up to the point that I can't really stop myself from putting a positive spin on on almost everything.  The main point is that I am smiling right now and have been really happy most of the year.  The next step is to figure out, how I can take this energy and turn this locally into the area I live in and really help others make a positive change together in the world.


I agree with that quote, my life will be even better if I can break down some of the walls that I use to be afraid of.  I am stepping out of my comfortable zone in many different ways which is turning me into a better person and really shaping who I am this year.  The key to all of this, is that I still need to take off a few masks and really make everyone understand who the real me is.



Beyond that, I have been leading meetings in the last few months and the more I do them, the more people are really saying I am doing a good job.  I know there are tons of ways I can improve but taking the steps to lead meetings is great for me to work on my communications skills.  With that happening, I am starting to actually voice my ideas that I come up more these days.  In the past, I use to have ideas, and if I had something to write them down on, I would jot them down and never voice them until I felt there was a right time.  Now if I am in the right place, the idea will come out of my mouth in no time which is better then over-thinking everything like I always do.

Comments