Reading More Books and 10th Year as Vegan

I started back on the reading books everyday for this year.  Today is the first day I will really get back into reading and finishing off all the books I have in my room.  I always seem to feel that I don't have time to read but I do and the more I read the better I will feel in my life.  Everytime, I finish a book, I will post a review that anyone can see.  I might even re-read books that I have already read which will be a way of really reviewing every more book I have.

Books have always made me feel happy but I don't get into them deep enough which I need to, to really get the most out of them.  I can read books for a bit and then I seem to always focus on something else, I feel is more important.  This year is not going to be that way as I want to read many books to get my head full of knowledge.


This image above is exactly what I want to do this year.  I was suppose to join a book club but that is not going anywhere so I am focusing on myself to get books read and make sure to review this on the blog for everyone to see.  More and more people are reading less and less books in this world, and I want to turn that around and read more books to get knowledge my head.



Beyond that, I have been really getting interested in the vegan community and pushing myself to go out to their events wherever they are.  The most I can do is continue to make the effort to learn more about veganism and really get everything under control.  This year, I am planning to make veganism a bigger part of my life as this is the 10th year, I am vegan.  The 10th year is a huge deal for me as I want to celebrate in ways I have never done before.

Comments