Sorry to Everything and Never Making Websites Again

I have been saying for the last few days that I am sorry to people for what I have done or said to them that has been wrong.  The reason, this stared was a troll was online and really been mean to people and after people left, the person said "I wouldn't really say anything I did, I was joking and trying to challenge people."  I have never been so annoyed with anyone in my whole entire life as I was yesterday when that happened.  I was so upset, I was thinking of punching a wall or someone to get out my anger.

Instead of punching or pushing other people, I have started to truly say I am sorry for all the pain and my unbalanced self I have shown others.  I am seriously sorry for everything and making an effort to change my life to the point where people cannot be upset with me for anything I do.  I have felt the point that words can hurt, and they can cause people to be very upset that they get scared to even show themselves in public.



This is why, I have started to work harder in 2017, to the point that where I am stepping up where I haven't in the past.  People have told me that I am great at doing certain things but I need to continue to improve where I am not good.  This means, pushing myself harder and smarter to get what I want out of life.

My goals for 2017 in this regard is to continue to learn to communicate better and really push myself to talk to others in various different ways.  I also need to get down to action and not only talk about what I want to do but figure out if I can find ways to make things happen.  Last will be to actually to get paid work happening which will only happen if I do the first two items I have listed.



Beyond that, I have figured out a big part of my life in the last few days that I will never do websites again.  I have been doing websites since I was a teenager and now I have finally said enough with websites, they are not making me happy and I need to do only what is happy for me.  When I am writing down my thoughts on this blog, I smile over and over and that is how I want to feel all the time.  I don't want to feel like I walked 2 days in the desert with no water, ever again and no one is going to push me into doing websites only because I have the skills.

Comments