Passionate Jobs to Happiness

I have been trying to find a job that I am passionate about.  Most of the ones I find are volunteer which are super fun but in the end I need to get paid.  There are always jobs that come up which I always look at them, and say "I am missing this and that."  I know when you apply for a job, you don't always have all the skills that they are looking for.  I always over think applying for jobs that I seem to never actually apply for.  I have to get into the mode where applying for jobs I am passionate about happen without debating in my mind all the pros and cons.

When I talk to others about my professional life, I want to feel super happy and know this is my dream job.  Right now, when people ask me about my job, all I say is "I make websites for people."  Does that sound like someone who is passionate about there job?  I want to say "I write blog posts and do vlogs about every aspect of my life."  If I am doing that with a smile, then I know everything I am working on is really amazing.


The above quote is exactly how I feel these days.  I really want to be passionate about what I do in my life, and really push to make the changes that are needed.  Everyday is a new day, and with that comes a whole host of new ways to push my passions to the next level.  I know in the end, I will find success and make the most out my life if I continue to find passion in the small things I do everyday.



Beyond that, searching for happiness has been my life goal.  I have found ways to make myself happy everyday.  The key for me is to continue to do amazing work, and be able to track everything in many lists, documents, spreadsheets and put them everywhere for me to keep an eye on.  I know having too many items to tackle is not good but for me they actually keep me focused and push the envelope to make sure that my big long-term goals are going to be met.

Comments