Notebook To-Do Lists to Enjoyable Life

Since yesterday, I have started to write down to-do lists in a small notebook.  The experience in two days has totally changed how much work I am getting done.  I feel more work is getting prioritized that I use to leave to an unknown time in the future.  Now, I look at the list and do whatever I feel is most important but also try and do everything that is in the same area at once.  The whole notebook idea is really pushing me to think in a positive way with life and make sure I am doing enough to get my goals on track.

The big plus about having a notebook where I can add in a to-do list everyday is that the experience is helping me grow as a person.  I now have a to-do list everyday, a whole planning document and a monthly / weekly planning spreadsheet.  They are all helping me really get my life figured out towards the big goals I have this year.  As I have been saying on and off this year, 2017 is going to be the best year ever which no one will stop me from that.

The above zen things list is exactly the way I want to live my life which I will put them all in my own to-do lists on days I need one or other.  The to-do lists are really shaping up to help me get more done while pushing myself to live a fuller life.  I love making to-do lists but I didn't know that I would enjoy all of them as much as I do now.



Beyond that, I am starting figure out what I want to do with my life that will be enjoyable.  For many years, my life has evolved around certain people and a career that was making me feel depressed.  Now I am focusing on doing what I love and really be happy in a way that I never was before.  Before this year, I was focusing on what other people wanted me to do but this year the focus is on me and shaping myself to be a better person.

Comments