Jealousy to Shaping My Appearance

For a few days now, I have got jealous of other people's success.  I know I shouldn't be jealous of others but I can't help when that happens.  Sometimes, I see people doing well, and I get a little sad, thinking, I will never get to their level, even if I try the hardest, I have ever done.  Remember, I was watching a YouTube video, and this person said at one point, "I am going to try and grow my business into a media empire, and at the moment this employs myself and one other person."  The whole idea made me feel really weird inside but I remembered that I should focus on myself and not on how will others are doing.

When I get jealous of others and discuss the topics with others, I actually get motivated to do more.  I see people doing better then me actually as motivation to take what they are doing successfully and pushing myself to do more.  As I said in other posts, I need to take responsibility of my life and be motivated to moving forward all the time.


I have a good life, am able to write this post and follow the career path that I feel most motivated to do.  I also feel happy now that I am writing about jealous and really understanding why I am jealous of others in the first place.


Beyond that, I was talking to others about my physical appearance and they gave me some great suggestions.  The two they have said are shaping my hair properly which I don't do enough of and making sure that the rest of my body that is not covered up is looking respectful.  This would mean going out to find a place that can take care of both.

Comments