Monthly Goals to Winter Biking

Most of the time, I make goals that are too big and really never happen.  The reason being, that I want to do big important life changing events that people can say, "they did that?"  I feel the new me is going to take on monthly goals, and then put them down on weekly schedules, that way I can get everything done I want to do this year.  This idea came from a vlog from Tess and Kayla that starts out at 6:37 in the video.  They started to do a monthly goal spreadsheet, and I was thinking since I already have a huge plans document, why not put this into a spreadsheet that can help me figure out my life.

With that, I have started to create my spreadsheet but for me everything takes ten times longer unless, I am super happy and energized to do them.  The spreadsheet, I am actually super happy and energized to do but the ideas are not flowing out of me.  I wish they can drain out of me like a big potato sack falling over.


This is my spreadsheet for the monthly tasks, which is not filled up but today the spreadsheet will be done.  I will show this once a month with tons of notes and crossed out items to show what has been done and not done.  In the end, I hope the goal setting makes me super happy and energized as I turn 2017 into the best, blasting year ever for me.


Beyond that, I have been watching on Kelsey Leigh's vlog who is doing a 365 day challenge to get outside everyday.  With that being said, she is also a bike courier which is a dream job for me in one lifetime.  The point is that, Kelsey is doing winter biking and that is a great task in itself.  I have done winter biking once or twice in my life and feel very unsafe all the time doing that.  I feel my bike will flip out, and there be danger everywhere.  Yet, I do want to increase my all season biking including the winter.

Do you do winter biking in your city?

Comments