Day #1 Failure or Bold Start???

This is day #1 of my year of new experiences throughout 2019.  Everyday, I am going to post a new experience that I have, and make sure this is building up towards bigger experiences that will change the course of my life.  I have many small + big goals but you have to follow me through this blog in 2019 to see them unfold.

In the first day of 2019, January 1st, I started to think, this year is starting off to a failure and this is how every year starts off for me, which means the rest of the year will be a failure.  Well, then I get a feeling, why not go back to my tried and true method of what I enjoy doing when I am bored or have nothing else to do.

I have shown my art before here and see all my art on DeviantArt.  Art makes me feel happy as I am putting my feelings down on paper.  As I mentioned before, my art has a sense of proud and helped me through my therapy.  Drawing what is in my mind, helps me see the world in a different way and allows me to tell people what I am feeling without having to talk, which I am not the best at.  Along with that, art helps me focus my energy into new and creative ways to think about my life.

To get this off the new experience challenge off the ground, I did one art piece using oil pastels today.  People have been saying to me for years, I need to explore my art by using different mediums and being creative by what I see in the world.  Below you will see the piece, and I hope you can comment what you feel.


Comments