Day #7 Starting New Podcast


For Day #7, I have started a new podcast, which I have always wanted to do but got scared most of the time because of my communications and confidence skills.  Last year, I was talking to my therapist and out of nowhere, they said, why not do a podcast as a way to improve your communication skills.  I said, that is a great idea as I have been thinking about this for awhile.  I don't normally come to the same conclusion as my doctors or therapists do but this one was very helpful.

Onto the podcast, since this is the first episode, I am only doing an intro.  The topics of the podcast is climate action and veganism which go hand and hand.  I will not talk about both at the same time but for each climate action, I will talk at the end on how veganism works with that action.

Background on the podcast, I have been volunteering for climate groups for almost 15 years and have learned lots about climate action.  With that knowledge, I have some insight on what will be some useful actions to take.  On the other side, I started on the vegan path, almost 12 years ago this February 2019.  Even after that time, I don't know enough about veganism but this is a life long learning experience.


 

This is still a work in progress so I don't have a name for the podcast.  If you have one please comment below and let me know.  Also please ask any questions, or thoughts you have too.

Comments