Day #8 Being the Happiest Ever

Today, I am writing about the new experience of feeling the happiest ever in my life.  I didn't realize the feeling until I got to sit down and look at some really cute cat photos and said today was the best time I have had ever.


The sayings of what makes happy people, gets me to smile.  Following this formula will help me make my days better and really shine a light on positivity.

The first part of the day was about going to a rally and march in the rain which was fun.  I have got to them before in the cold, rain and snow.  Yet, this was different because the energy was very raw and made me feel energized to be there.  This was the first time, I had felt, we were affecting change and really pushing the right buttons.  This was a rally about Indigenous Solidarity in another part of the country with Indigenous people leading the whole event start to finish.  Even, the march made me happy and at the end, I thought in my head, I should be dancing in the middle as they do a round dance.  Also all the people I know from volunteering had a good effect on me.

The second part of my day was about facilitating a group in a good meeting.  We were able to get down to action with many parts and move through all items.  With that talking and listening to various people was great.  I got to listen so much that was happening that I hadn't in awhile.

The last part was as I said was the cat photos that made my day and showed me what fun really is.  I felt free to express my happiness and joy out in public for the first time.  I am normally not happy most days, but today a switch went off and I had tons of fun.

I hope this is the start of me being happy more often and allowing me to show that in public.  You never know what can happen when you try to have new experiences everyday.

Comments