Day #11 Overcoming Morning Fear

I know most of my recent days have been able small changes and this is where I am at in my life.  I am really happy because small changes lead to bigger ones.  In my experience, everyday is a change even if I do nothing.

Today was a really awakening as I overcame the fear of my life falling apart and really not turning out anywhere good.  I felt since I hadn't done anything life changing since the beginning of 2019, I would fail the rest of the year.  The problem is I do this every year and turns out that I am right and gets even worse as the years go on.


I was actually able to wash away the fear when I was thinking how much I had already done this year.   I was also thinking, I can't let this year turn into another bad time, when there is so much left to explore.  Even if things go down, I need to pick myself up and continue to move forward and conquer life to my fullest potential.

Am I suppose to have fear that something will go wrong in my life?  I believe successful people don't worry about the fear and when they find a bump in the road, they find a way to bust that bump and continue to move forward.  Having fear is fine but you have to be able to overcome that to get to the better person you want to be.

What do you have a fear of?  As I explained above that my year will be bad again.  With that, I have learned today that I am more handicapped by my life then I thought I was.

Fear is actually a motivation that people use to get over life problems.  This is why people do 100 days of fearless or bucket lists or travel the world or step out of their comfortable zone.  All of these are to challenge themselves a bit more and experience new things.  People want to not be in the same box all the time.  When kids are young, they can't do anything for themselves but parents push them to overcome fear and step out of their comfortable zone all the time.

My challenge to anyone who reads this is to do overcome one fear in the next day.  Let a comment below with what fear you overcame and how that went for you.

Comments