Creative Side of Me

First Blog for the new me, yes the new me, you are asking me how can I get any newer? Well since doing Katimavik from Sept 2004 - June 2005, I have found my place more in the Universe. Now back in school, things seem even more stranger, and crazier then they were before. Even with school being the same boring thing, there is a new me.

I have started to be more creative in everything, like cooking more meals, drawing art that make me happy, also trying to get into taking more photos.. Cooking has become something I really enjoy... Art has turned into a big hobby for me, and along that line so has music. The photo idea is coming along, but haven't been doing much lately and with this new blog, I will start to do that...

Here are a couple of photos I took recently and thought they were amazing to share this Universe, oh no I mean family.


Comments

minisystem said…
i like the top photo - that's cool!
minisystem said…
cool layout by the way. of all the khan blogs, this is the best looking one (sorry omar and seema!)
om said…
hmph! my blog is quite nice looking too i think!

anyway, shawn i really like these photos. they are very very eerie and have a startling effect, one after another. great layout of the photos, and good blog layout, though with this particular layout the font size seems small to me.