Gardens Ugly or Elegant

For the last few days, I was looking at our garden and the grass around my house, and there seems to be more garbage and unusual things.. One big thing I saw, was Mushrooms growing around our garden and I thought that is odd why do they seem to grow only on our lawn in our neighbourhood? I am not exactly sure, maybe people put a curse on us, and they are out to get us.. Well that might not be true, but I still believe we have a mushroom problem on own hands as they appear everywhere on our lawn.. I am going to try and fix up the lawn so they don't reappear in our area at all..

As for the garden, we seem to not do very well with our flowers that we plant.. We try to plant many flowers every year, but not many of them do well and we have to get rid of lots.. On the other hand, we are doing better every year, and more are surviving then we thought would.. One flower I really like are sunflowers, but they can get too tall for our garden.. I have never seen a whole garden full of sunflowers but would really be great to see them... When in Katimavik this one girl had a sunflower puzzle that was really crazy to see... The whole puzzle was full of sunflowers, and for some reason one day she want to bed and the next morning the puzzle was done...

Gardens are good for the environment and really help out getting people out of their houses... People are happier, and enough the world more which lets they smell the freshness of the air..


Mushrooms from our Gardens


Garden of Sunflowers

Comments

om said…
hey shawn good idea, deal with those mushrooms. you should ask mom for a plot of the gardenable area, and start planting some flowers etc.. there, get a feel for how to do it, then spread your thumb to the rest of the garden with mom.