Millions of Animals

Lately whenever I go for a walk, I see tons of squirrels and other animals around, there are so many really amazing amials to see... Not sure why the number of squirrels is going up all the time, everywhere I go there are at least 5 of them running around... They are really neat to see as they seem to be very smart, and are able to do more then people give them credit for... Squirrels are able to put up food, and stop and stare at people just like any one else, and understand what humans are like.. As for other animals I have seen tons of birds around of all different kinds, like the other day I saw a blue jay which was really neat... Dogs and Cats are popular around here too, and today there was a dog with a full blue coat on, which was really cute to see..

Why would we want to kill animals, or even just hurt them to make money for a living.. I feel people don't understand that animals help us live, and make us feel better.. Every animal in this world is unqiue and new in their own way... Humans are animals and that means we are connected to them more then we think... The biggest problem is wearing fur, and when I walk down on Spadina there are tons of fur shops that make me sick to my stomach.. Why do we need them around, oh yea for the people who don't understand animals are here to be friends not to wear on ourself...


Birds on Wires


Died Squirrel by lawn mower

Comments

minisystem said…
interesting. i didn't know you felt this way about animals. does this mean you're becoming a veggie???