Location, Location, Location

Where is the best location in the world to visit? Well there are so many countries and places that will end up on the number one list, but finding the best place is up to the person going there.. For me, I have not been to many places that really made me go that is amazing place, but I am trying to visit the dark halls of Toronto, and going to travel more when I get the money and have no more school... One area that I would like to visit is up North in Canada, there is so much snow which is the best time of year.. Well traveling everywhere in the world would be amazing, but not easy to get anywhere all the time..

For a Photography, location makes a good photo happen and gives people the chance to describe the picture more... As for Artists location makes the picture stand out more, and gives them the needed detail.. For cooks, locations lets them use their mind more and make wilder but better dishes... With filmmakers, location makes the film standout in people's minds and will see the movie more.. I have noticed that location makes our minds come up with more ideas, and get away from the normal blah life..

Where is the best place I have been to??? Well I would think that for the summer, California and England would have to tie for number one as they are both very different and new.. As for winter, Winnipeg, Manitoba is the best place, seeing the high snow banks, and freezing myself off to walk to work.. Places to visit, well I can't name how many places I want to see, but everywhere in the world I want to see..

Comments