Photography Contest

Yes I know I have been posting many pictures that I have taken, and I am having fun taking all these picutres.. There is so much going on in this world and I can't take them all, but I would like to photography the world.. I wish that there was a way for me to just be at every festival in the world, and take amazing pictures from there... The best one I have heard about is The Burning Man Festival, located Black Rock Desert, 120 miles north of Reno, Nevada... This is a place where they take amazing art and not just drawing but all kinds of art, and puts a festival together..

Well this is my call out, I would like to have a photography contest, where anyone who reads this, send me your best photo... I would like to show all the entires I get day by day, until we get to number 1.. The best photos that you have ever taken and I will show them... The rules are that you just have to find the best photo, and send to shawn.khan at gmail . com.. There is nothing that you win for now, as I don't have the rights to send people things, but your name will get noticed.. I am giving one month for this, send in your best photos...

The best photos I have taken are here:


Driving in Tunnel


Top of Norstorm

Comments

om said…
hey shawn,

i actually know a bunch of people who went to burning man. it seems like the idea is that people form this brief town out of nothing, bringing in everything from where they come from, including gifts for others, and when they leave, they take all their waste with them. and of course, art, parties and craziness happen in between. sounds pretty awsome.

as for the pictures, i'll dig through what i have and send you a few :)