Juggling

One great thing I learned in Katimavik was Juggling that was the best thing we ever did.. At the time, I never knew that juggling would be a great way to past time, but now I really enjoy juggling.. I was in Winnipeg, Manitoba at the time, and we just had so much fun there, we did juggling a few times, and really used the free time to practice our juggling.. In the winter in Winnipeg you can't really find a place to hang out besides your house... Right now I can do 3 balls, but not that much more but I have praticed juggling with two people and that is really hard if you can't do three balls that well..

I can say that I didn't get my skills of juggling from Katimavik, well I can but as I learned earlier this week that is not fully true.. I was talking to my mother, and she was saying "I use to be able to juggle", no one ever knew that.. Juggling is passed on by your parents I never knew, maybe that is why me and my brother Omar can juggle with no problem.. Well there is so much I don't know about my parents, but knowing one of them can juggle is a great start...

Here is some amazing juggling equipment:


Juggling Balls


Circus Equipment

Comments