To The World and Beyond..

Well I haven't updated this in awhile just trying to get a feel of what people like and don't like.. Seems that I need to change my focus and talk about real life experience more.. This is what I am going to do starting right now, and for the rest of the time..

Well I had exams last week and they were not as hard as I thought they would be, but I still felt that there were trick questions on there.. All but one seem really easy and I didn't really enjoy doing them but I had to.. I had 5 exams and they were really going crazy and my mind was going to explode after they were all done.. I heard that people stayed up all night studying for some of them, but I didn't feel like that as I would have feel asleep doing the exams..

This week I had off, and just relaxed mostly to get away from school and understand what is going on.. Most of the week I have been working on my IM(Instant Messenger) like MSN Messenger or ICQ, or Yahoo or AIM.. Me and a few friends are working on making a new one that is going come out very soon.. This has been very interesting in doing as I have learned more programming then ever before...

As for other things, I volunteer at ForestEthics making signs for them.. They asked a few of us to come in and just make signs for them for the rally.. The whole thing want very good, and there were tons of signs made, and a huge one was made too.. They are starting to get tons of great people volunteering for them..

Next week school starts up again, and I feel like why even go back, school is so useless and boring to me.. I wish I could do so many other things besides school, but I have to do this no question..

Comments