Volunteer Work.

I have been volunteering my time with an org, called ForestEthics who recently opened an office in Toronto... They are a medium org that is based in the USA, and Canada, who work to better Forests around the world... In Canada they are trying to save the Boreal Forest, and are planning a march for Nov 3, 2005 which is going to be big if they can get enough people to come out to the toronto area...

So far I have just been helping them research information, and getting people to come to the rally, and support them.. Just recently they give me an assignment to work on a handbills which is a quarter page printed ad... They really liked the work I did with that, and asked me to work on a poster for them. Well I know that a poster is much harder but I know I can do an amazing job with this..


Update 1: Here is the link for ForestEthics. As for the handbills, I can't put them up yet, but I will in the future when the time is right. You will see them, just have to let me work with them for a bit before I can put them up.

Population in this world will overflow in certain places, but still people can fit everywhere and anywhere.. Likely we can still fit so many people on this earth, if we work to give basic food, water, shelter, clothes to everyone. The whole population crisis will not happen for another 100 years, as we start to live on other planets.

Comments

om said…
shawn can you add some links to these organizations you're referring to? also, can you show a picture of the handbill or is that not allowed until after they use it?

shawn how do you feel about the human population? what if we just keep adding people, won't something have to give?