Music Store

Well I have been looking at all the Music out there these days, and there so much that I am so confused and no one is there a list of all the artists in the world.. This is going to be hard to compile but we have to start somewhere, and that way people can go through the list, and say hey I don't have that artists music or hey that is a crazy name.. For me, music is music and no artist is bad, so I would love to hear some really good inide music that I have never knew about.. With this comes the rights of Musicians to put their music anywhere they choose to.. Musicians should own their music, and not have to give the music to Record Companies that can use it anywhere they choose...

Music is a great venue, and I have always wanted to own a music store to play music and just hear the most crazy music out there.. Just being able to talk to people who like all different kinds of music would be a really jolt too.. My idea is to get tons of old music people don't want and sell that music in the store, like a second-hand store.. Some movies that impressed me was Empire Records about a day in the life of a music store.. I was really amazed on how the movie was made and all the characters that where in the movie.. There is another movie that was made more recently that is about a guy and this friends who own a music store, which is amazing but can't remember name..

When I was in San Fran, there was that Music store we want to and I could spend hours there with all the music there.. There was so much music in that store that everything was new and exciting to me.. Music brings everyone together in ways nothing else can, and is the universal language that connect all humans as one...

Comments