Garage Sales

Today on my street, there was a garage sale which was neat to see as the whole garage sale is making a final run for the year before the winter kicks in... I went to look at the type of things they were selling, and everything seem to kinds of things in my parents basement... Yes, some things were amazing to look at and I enjoyed just being able to see what people sell these days... There are even people who go around looking for these garage sales and buy everything they need from them instead of going to shopping malls...

After the garage sale, I walked around my area for a bit to see what was around as I haven't done that in a few months... Things seem to be a bit different, as people are improving the area nicely, and trying to make Etobicoke a better place.. On my way around, I saw another flyer for a garage sale that happened last weekend, and seem to notice a pattern that when one happens, many more happen around the same area in follow weeks..



Dryer for sale on street


Squirrel Running to Garage Sale

Comments

om said…
shawn is that squirrel going to the garage sale? and what is that huge white thing on the corner?

shawn: garage sales are soooo much fun! you can make killings at garage sales, but the thing is you need to go really early. i was just at goodwill yesterday, and i got some of their new shipment of hawaiin shirts. now i look very "on the beach" omar.

you know, i'm not sure how i feel about what's happening around mom and dad's place in etobicoke. all those stripmall-like stores.
minisystem said…
i know a guy who bought a roland tr-808 at a garage sale in ottawa for $25. those things are worth $800-1000!!!

it is my dream to find something similar - some amazing old synth for cheap!