Feet Almost Out of Closet to Pain

Today, I was about to tell my parents that I was coming out of the closet and want to be femme.  After talking to them for a few mins, I said in my head they would not believe me, and then in the end one of them said "I don't want to know, you cut your hair and then all of us can talk later." Right, that is them getting their way again. The other parent said "Lets all three go to family therapy." I was like "sure", that will never happen.  My parents say a lot of things and then follow through on very few that come around me because they can't deal with me.

On the same issue, one parent said "You can't live here with long hair." Yet, down the road, they will not care until they talk again about the issue.  Others, I know, have told me that I need to move out of the toxic environment here which I might be putting alcohol on the fire myself.



I believe the photo above is exactly what I need to say as people might not fully understand what I am going through.  I am not getting much hate but every point I move forward, a little hate is going to be there.


Beyond that, I have been dealing with pain all over my body which are healing really fast.  I thought the healing would take weeks but seems my body wants to heal faster.  I am actually happy these are healing so fast and the pain that is coming from the healing is going away.

Most of the time, I do enjoy pain but when this is intense and gives me headaches or hurts for along period of time that is where I scream.  I like the pain that is there for a few minutes max and then goes away.

Comments