Fashion Guru to Working Out Daily

Yesterday, I was looking at what people were wearing and thought they were very cute fashion pieces.  I really wanted to wear some of what they had on.  The biggest pieces were the shoes and boots that people were wearing as they were really neat but I also saw that the footwear going with the pants that people were wearing.  This makes me happy to see that one day, I will be able to wear similar clothes that look cute on me.

Almost every time, I go traveling somewhere, I am looking at what people are wearing.  Fashion is one of my favourite passions and if I could get a freelance job in that area, that would make my day.


The boots in this picture and jeans are something I really want to wear.  They are very cute and are suited for the fall and winter time which is now.


Along side my fashion praise, I have been talking about what I need to do in terms of getting into very good shape.  The type of workouts are cardio, lifting weights and yoga which I have enjoyed in the past.  Inspiration for this has come back since I was talking to someone yesterday who does workouts at 6am for about an hour everyday which I am going to start to do.

My passion for working out is coming back but I have to really get started and not sit idle.

Comments