Coming Out of Closet to Parents to Chess Playing

I am afraid of telling my parents that I want to be femme as in hair, dress and all of that.  Since my parents are always asking me to get my haircut with them and 90% of the time, I do, they have asked me do that this week which is driving me insane as always happens.  I was thinking of telling them, this time, before going to the haircut place.  On one hand, I am thinking don't tell them, and on the other hand, I am so scared they will not even understand what is going on.

This has been in my mind for ages and some people are saying get the band-aid off in one big pull.  My mind is racing and there is nothing that I can do that will make both sides happy.  The two sides are my family and myself as I am super happy these days but telling my family will be super annoying.


The quote above is exactly how I feel and not sure what my family is going to say when I tell them.  The point is my parents make a big deal about everything I do that they don't feel I should be doing.


Beyond that, I have been looking into chess again as I do enjoy playing that on and off.  Also, I like watching the big tournaments but not regular time chess, more like the blitz and rapid chess ones.  There are a lot of fast speed chess players that make the game more interesting.  Blind chess is super hard for me to understand how someone can play that even one game.

Maybe in the future, I will get back into playing chess regularly and not watch all the videos again.

Comments