Expressing Yourself in Private Parts

As I have in the past, I have been thinking about my body and not having the right private parts.  From what this is worth, I was born the way I am, and having to change that is hard but not impossible.  Every time, I look at my body, I feel I am in the wrong body and want to change right away.  Now I know that is not possible to do fast but there might be ways to go slowly.  Having the right private parts would make me happier and show the true me.

I can remember when I was a teenage, going through a lot of ups and downs around my body as I was only allowed to do what my physical appearance looked like.  I really never felt connected to my body and wondered when I was able to change enough to look differently.  As that goes, I haven't been able to do that even till this day.


The words in the image, make me feel better as I read them.  I am not really the person I want to be but I wish I could be.  Being that person would make me feel more included in society.  Even if the changes are big or small with my private parts in a non-harmful way.  Most people say, you get over your body image problems as you get older but for me, they have been getting worse.  Small changes would make me feel better, and happier to be myself.



As I explained in another post, that I have a lot of labels but if I was to change my body and appearance would that change my labels?  In society that might as people want to put everyone in a box but for myself that will not change at all.  Yet, from my understanding labels can be fluid even if society doesn't really believe that is true.

All of these labels make me feel like I am hiding from something that puts me in the closet.  If I was able to let out my labels to the world, I would be happier and people would be able to see me as who I am.  How do I express myself enough so people can call me by the right labels?

How do you express yourself to be correctly labeled?

Comments