Cute Clothes to Working Out

Recently, I did say I wanted to grow my hair.  Along with that I want to change my clothes to include skirts, graphic tees and nice dresses. Everyday, I see cute clothes on people that I would like to wear.  This hasn't happened yet as I don't have the courage to buy them even if online.
How do other people get the courage to buy clothes?

Cute Graphic Tee
Cute Skirt


Beyond the clothes, I did my second exercise routine the other day which was fun.  The exercises are starting to really make me feel happy and really push myself back into the routine.  I don't do exercise everyday as I allow my body to re-cope afterwards.  Below is the intense workout I did recently.

Abs - 20 secs exercise, 10 secs rest, 5 rounds
  • Bicycle Crunches 
  • Plank Hip Dips
  • Mountain Climbers
  • One Arm Hip Dips (both sides) – Arm on hip
  • One Arm Hip Dips (both sides) – Arm in air
  • Commandos
  • Opposite Arm/Leg Extension
Please comment if you have any workouts you like to do.

Comments